This article was first published on Stories by yoyow on Medium
1. YOYOW-Middleware new repository created: https://github.com/yoyow-org/yoyow-middleware. Optimized features, provided new documentations, and fixed some of the bugs.
2. Repositories related to https://hub.docker.com/u/yoyoworg/ have been uploaded on DockerHub.
3. Brand new YOYOW documentation released: https://wiki.yoyow.org, organized Testnet information and description for all APIs, as well as “Exchange Integration Guide”, “Explaining Parameters and Fees” and “Platform Integration Information”, etc.
1. On Nov 22nd, YOYOW posted hiring information for expanding its development team.
2. The YOYOW team opened the source code for its desktop wallet, mobile wallet, InfoSales module and user registration module. These codes were released under the YOYOW license agreement and were officially opened source on Nov 22nd, and has already been released on Github. Please visit the following websites for details:
Desktop wallet codes:
Mobile wallet codes:
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by yoyow on Medium