This article was first published on Zilliqa — Official Blog - Medium
The Zilliqa team had a busy August, working behind-the-scenes to optimise its new operational and reporting structure, and pursuing promising commercial technology leads.
The biggest project on the technical side remains the seed node staking project or ‘ZIP-11’ proposal, which has been recently released to the community for feedback. In the meantime, the team has been making significant progress on the compiler / VM. This means that once in production, the Unstoppable Domains contracts will be able to execute 5x faster.
The Language team, on the other hand, is busy with a Scilla -TLA+ Verification Project. This feature will be able to verify temporal and safety properties of smart contracts written in Scilla. They are also working on a catalogue of typical properties to verify, which will benefit many many smart contract users out there! Developers can use this catalogue as a guide to create or recommend new properties for the platform
On the Ecosystem Front:
- Coinbase Wallet announced its support for $ZIL payments. Once downloaded, users can pay with .crypto & .zil domains
- Zilliqa announced its support for Switcheo TradeHub as a Validator. Users can stake their SWTH tokens with Zilliqa via the TradeHub staking interface
Shout-out to the Community!
- Since we announced our tie-up with Revain, an AI-powered blockchain review forum that incentivises feedback, we’ve seen some wonderful in-depth Zilliqa reviews with us. Thank you for participating!
- We’d also like to congratulate the winners of the NFT Trading Challenge launched during ZIL-3.
1st Prize: criptospn
2nd Prize: midas_ph
3rd Prize: mistal33
- The marketplace is thriving, thanks in no small part to all of you. So far, Mintable has seen: ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Zilliqa — Official Blog - Medium